DETECTIVES are particularly seeking CCTV, dashcam or any other footage within a 1000km radius of the Blowholes campsite near Carnarvon but only as far south as Lancelin in their investigation into the disappearance of four-year-old Cleo Smith.
The specific footage requested is that recorded between 6pm on Friday, October 15 and 6pm on Sunday, October 17.
Detectives are seeking all footage between these parameters and are particularly interested in:
• Motel check in and communal areas
- Service stations
- Fast food outlets and bakeries
- Truck stops and free camping areas
- Children’s clothing stores
- Pharmacies and cosmetic stores
- Camping stores
Anyone with footage that may assist the investigation, can upload it via the following evidence portal https://wapf.au.evidence.com/axon/citizen/public/cleosmith
- By supporting local businesses, you support local news.