WOOLWORTHS is seeking an amendment to its proposed shop, restaurant, liquor store and office proposal at 10 Enterprise Ave.
The development application is being open for public comment until Thursday, December 1.
The applicant is seeking amendments to the original approval granted by the Metro Outer Joint Development Assessment Panel on May 4.
The proposed modifications include:
- Reduction of the Woolworths floor area by 3sqm (from 2942sqm to 2939sqm)
- Car parking increased from 219 bays to 229 bays;
- Specialty 1 increased by 1sqm (from 200sqm to 201sqm);
- Specialty 3 increased by 30sqm (from 78sqm to 108sqm);
- Specialty 6 relocated along the Azzurra St frontage, now adjacent to Specialty 5;
- Bin store relocated from rear of Specialty 3 to north-eastern service area;
- Amenities and end of trip facilitates relocated adjacent to Specialty 6 and parklet;
- Office/Commercial building decreased by 6sqm (from 744sqm to 738sqm);
- Future pad site decreased by 20sqm (from 1396sqm to 1376sqm); and
- Modification of direct to boot canopy structure.
Following the conclusion of the consultation period, the application will then proceed to be determined by the Metro Outer Joint Development Assessment Panel.
Go to Amendment to DA2021/1797 for an online form to submit your comments.
For your feedback to be considered your full contact details must be provided.
The city said the information will be treated as confidential and will not be published or linked to your comments in any public report on the outcomes of the consultation.
The city will advise you of the progress of the proposal using the details you provide.
Also visit Amendment to DA2021/1797 to view the proposed plans, landscaping plans, waste management plans, heritage impact memorandum, development application report and the MOJDAP May 4 agenda and minutes.