
A MAN who received burns to his body in an explosion in Yanchep earlier this week was in a stable condition by Thursday, according to the South Metropolitan Health Service.
WA Police said the man in his 30s, who was inside a home Mariala Vista at the time of the explosion, had sustained burns to his body and had been taken by ambulance to Fiona Stanley Hospital.
A police spokeswoman said just before midnight on Tuesday, December 16, emergency services including the WA Police bomb response unit, were called to the home after a report of an explosion at the residence.
“Surrounding residents were evacuated until the scene was deemed safe,’’ she said.
“The home was significantly damaged in the explosion.
“No criminality had been identified in relation to the incident.’’

















