Man in court over death of man in Two Rocks dunes

0
828
A man appeared in Joondalup Magistrates Court this morning facing charges over the death of a homeless man in bushland off Sovereign Dr in January.

A TAPPING man appeared in Joondalup Magistrates Court this morning facing charges over the death of a man last month in bushland off Sovereign Dr, Two Rocks.

When Brodey Kaeleb Foster appeared in court today the magistrate remanded him on bail to reappear on Wednesday, April 14.

On February 16 WA Police told Yanchep News Online that major crash investigation officers had charged the 21-year-old Tapping man with manslaughter, failing to stop and ensure assistance after an incident occasioning death and failing to report an incident occasioning death.

Early on January 12 WA Police were called to bushland off Sovereign Dr where the 42-year-old man, who was believed to have been sleeping in the dunes, was found on a dirt track.

St John Ambulance provided treatment to the man but he died at the scene.

After the man’s death residents told Yanchep News Online about their contact with the man and some were concerned about the lack of information released about him after his death.

On January 25 WA Police said the man’s name would not be released at the request of his family.

A Two Rocks resident said before his death the man had been in the area for about a week during which he spent most of the daytime under a tree.

Man charged over Two Rocks death