
ACCORDING to the Telstra Outages website, mobile outages for planned maintenance will happen again today on 3G, 4G and 5G systems in Yanchep, Two Rocks, Eglinton, Alkimos, Butler, Jindalee, Quinns Rocks, Clarkson and Mindarie.
There are also 4G mobile outages for planned maintenance for 4G systems in Wilbinga, Neergabby and Woodridge on April 9 and 3G and 4G in Yeal starting on the same date.
Visit Telstra Outages where there is information for each suburb or locality and maps as there are some time and date differences between them.
For Yanchep today’s outages were due to start at 11.32am and finish at 6pm.
But one 4G mobile outage post (6) says it will finish on April 10.
Other 5G mobile outages are planned between April 8-14 while 3G and 4G mobile outages are listed as taking place between April 8-17.

On March 31 Yanchep News Online received a text message saying said the mobile network upgrade would take place over 14 days and implied it had already started on March 25.
The NBN was still available on desktop during the mobile network outages on April 5 so Yanchep News Online was able to contact Telstra for an update on the information provided so will pass on the response once it becomes available.


















