
A WOMAN is due to appear in Joondalup Magistrates Court today, Tuesday, August 2 after being charged with manslaughter following the death of a man in the northern suburbs.
This morning WA Police said the 28-year-old woman had been charged by homicide squad detectives after police were called to an Alkimos home on Saturday, July 30.
When police went to a Minoan Way residence about 6.15am they found a deceased 34-year-old man there.
A WA Police spokeswoman said after the woman was charged she was refused bail.
The spokeswoman said the investigation into the man’s death was ongoing.
- An earlier version of this story said the police arrived at the home at 6.15pm, which was incorrect.

















