
A BUSHFIRE emergency warning – leave now – is in place for people north of Mogumber Rd West and Orange Springs Rd and south of Woodbine Rd and Hunter Rd in Orange Springs, Red Gully and Regans Ford in the Shire of Gingin and Shire of Dandaragan.
At 11.37am an alert issued by the Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES) said people were in danger and needed to act immediately to survive.
The alert said there was a threat to lives and homes with homes in the area under threat from the bushfire now.
A bushfire watch and act – prepare to leave – is in place for an area bounded by Fernwood Glen and Namming nature reserve, Walyoo Rd, Dandaragan Rd, Woodbine Rd, Hunter Rd and Orange Springs Rd in Regans Ford, Mimegarra, and Yathroo in the Shire of Dandaragan and Shire of Gingin.
A bushfire watch and act – prepare to leave – is in place for people north of Red Gully Rd, south of Orange Springs Rd and Mogumber Rd West and west of Fynes Rd in Orange Springs and Red Gully in the Shire of Gingin.
Brand Hwy between Red Gully Rd and Mimegarra Rd is closed.
The bushfire is moving in a westerly direction and is not contained or controlled.
So far about 200ha of land has been burnt with 40 firefighters on the scene.
The Shire of Dandaragan is managing the bushfire, which was reported at 2.49am on March 30.

Keep up to date:
- Visit Emergency WA or download the Emergency WA app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Call 13 DFES (13 3337).
- Follow DFES on Facebook.
- Listen to ABC Local Radio, 6PR, or news bulletins.
During a power outage, your home phone, computer or other electronic devices connected to the NBN will not work. Include a battery powered radio in your emergency kit.


















