
A YOUNG man who was charged after the death of a man in sand dunes at Two Rocks has had the charges dropped.
Brodey Kaleb Foster was charged by major crash investigation officers following their investigation into the death of man in bushland off Sovereign Dr, Two Rocks on January 11 last year.
The 21-year-old Tapping man was charged with manslaughter, driver failing to stop and ensure assistance after an incident occasioning death and driver failing to report an incident occasioning death.
This morning the Office of the WA Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) said on December 2 this year the State had formally discontinued the manslaughter charge.
The reason for the discontinuance was that there were no longer reasonable prospects of conviction on the available evidence.
The DPPs office said State had already on April 11 this year formally discontinued the charges of failing stop and render assistance, and failure to report, on the basis that the available evidence did not support those charges.


















