
SEWER upgrades to take place at Two Rocks marina will replace the two septic disposal and storage systems now in use with pump stations and pressure mains, to discharge sewage to the Water Corporation sewage network.
The Department of Transport and Major Infrastructure (DTMI) is currently seeking a supplier for the design and construction of sewer upgrades at the marina with tenders to close on January 26.
A DTMI spokesman said as part of the 2025-26 Budget process, the Cook Government had allocated $2.066 million towards additional works at the marina including planning for the wharf replacement project.
Back in April 2024 for a story about Two Rocks marina Cameron Smith from the then Department of Transport’s maritime section told Yanchep News Online there were several future upgrades planned as part of phase two which included some upgrades to the sewage network.
But this week the DTMI spokesman said while the sewage works were not part of phase 2 of the Two Rocks marina master plan, they had a high functional and environmental value for the marina.
Last year Mr Smith also said there was a small reclamation, which would provide space for a future plaza area that would allow some leasehold development maybe for cafe or restaurant type style uses but also improve linkages between the marina and the town centre.
“Reclamation works for a possible plaza area are still in the planning stage,’’ the spokesman said.


















