A NEW payment system now makes it easier for businesses to join the Yanchep News Online local directory.
The changes include allowing payment by credit card as well as a monthly subscription or a once a year payment.
As your independent news provider for the northern suburbs of Wanneroo and the Shire of Gingin, Yanchep News Online will get your business noticed by readers in those areas.
A listing on the Yanchep News Online Local Directory will also complement your business’ social media pages especially for customers who do not follow social media or have access to a local newspaper.
Listing your business on the Yanchep News Online local directory can also provide an online presence for your business if there are any social media blackouts.
By listing your business on the local directory you are also supporting Yanchep News Online to provide public interest journalism, which includes business reporting, to the northern suburbs of Wanneroo and the Shire of Gingin.
So far this year, according to Google Analytics, Yanchep News Online has had 46,900 users for 103,260 page views.
Yanchep News Online has 2800 Facebook followers and 480 followers on Twitter.
A local directory listing will –
- Enhance your online presence
- Improve your local visibility
- Allow your business to be discovered easily online
- Increase your brand awareness
- Boost your SEO – search engine optimisation – think of it as votes for your business
- Builds trust and improves credibility
- Allows B2B networking
- Inexpensive and year-round exposure
- Tradies can advertise in their local area and work closer to home